The Social Business Forum is an international conference organized by Open Knowledge, a company founded in Italy, with offices in London, Shanghai and Sydney.
OpenKnowledge is a consulting firm helping clients increase their level of performance and efficiency through creative approaches to internal and external collaboration, learning and knowledge sharing. OpenKnowledge brings innovation into organizations by means of the new Social Business paradigm which is based upon a more participative, informal and bottom-up approach which leverages social capital and new collaborative technologies.
- Sameer Patel (Sovos Group)
- Mark Tamis (Associate, Social CRM and Social Business Strategist at NET-7)
- Esteban Kolsky (Principal at ThinkJar, Advisor at Constellation Research)
- Emanuele Scotti (Open Knowledge)
- Rosario Sica (Open Knowledge)
- Emanuele Quintarelli (Open Knowledge)
For more information about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please contact: